Check out my latest video:
Here are the recipes I mentioned:
- 2 medium zucchini (12 ounces total), shredded on large holes of a box grater
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup chopped fresh dill, plus sprigs for garnish
2 tablespoons fresh chives or scallions
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 large egg
2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- Place the zucchini in a colander set over a bowl and squeeze the zucchini with your fingers until dry. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the flour, dill, chives, salt and egg to combine.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Using a number-18 ice-cream scoop (the equivalent of 3 tablespoons), or a scant 1/4-cup measure, place 4 to 5 mounds of zucchini mixture in the pan, flattening with a metal spatula to a 1/2-inch thickness. Cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side, lowering the heat if over browning. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
5 Tbsp butter
8 cups, plus 2 cups mini marshmallows
6 cups Krispie Cereal
½ tsp salt
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large post over low heat melt butter. Once butter in melted add in 8 cups mini marshmallows, stirring constantly.
- Once the marshmallows are just melted remove from heat and stir in your cereal and salt until just coated in marshmallow mixture. Now stir in the remaining 2 cups of mini marshmallows.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and press in evenly.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares. Best if served same day.