The journey begins.
My kickstarter campaign has begun, and I am off and running. I decided to start my first video as an appetizer. Something to get the tastebuds tingling and ready for more.
In searching the New York Times cooking website I knew I wanted something with little ingredients (since I was going to be buying lots of veggies I wanted to keep everything else I was buying at the store to a minimum) and have it be something flavorful and refreshing, especially since it’s starting to heat up here in Phoenix.
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ cup ( I ended up using the whole can) cooked white beans (canned) , drained and rinsed
- Greek yogurt
- chopped fresh tarragon
- chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- pulse garlic in a blender until minced garlic is adhering to sides. Stop processor and scrape down. Add beans, yogurt, blend, then add tarragon, parsley and process until smooth. Add lemon juice, salt, and olive oil and process until mixture is smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Scrape into a bowl. Serve as a dip or use with crisp salads.